Skilled Care at Asbury Solomons
One of the main reasons people choose Asbury Solomons is the lifetime promise of care.
Apart from the amazing waterfront location, one of the main reasons people choose Asbury Solomons is the lifetime promise of care. Residents can rest easy knowing that no matter what life brings, they can have access to a full continuum of care in a trusted setting, At the Health Care Center, you or your loved one will have access right on campus to 24-hour skilled nursing care, rehabilitative, recuperative, and therapeutic services – all provided in a caring and supportive environment.
The Health Care Center includes these features:
- Comfortable living in private and semiprivate suites
- Staff on site 24 hours a day, including licensed nurses, certified nursing assistants, Licensed Social Worker, Therapeutic Recreation Specialist and Restorative Aide
- Monthly wellness events calendar
- All meals and snacks, as well as the services of a registered dietician
- Restaurant-style dining room
- Personal laundry, including linens
- Local phone, basic cable and utilities
- A choice of daily programs and activities for social, intellectual and spiritual enrichment, including the specialized services of a recreation therapist
- Access to all Asbury Solomons amenities
- Sensory Garden
- 24-hour security
Services provided include:
- Medication administration and management
- Assistance with grooming, dressing, bathing, dining, using the restroom and getting around
- Incontinence care
- Interdisciplinary care planning and comprehensive care management
- Social work services
- Pastoral care
- Physical, occupational and speech rehabilitation therapies and restorative care
- Wound care
- Respite care sometimes available.
Potential residents, family members or caregivers should contact Kelli James at 410-394-3457 or via email at email@example.com for more information.
Click here to see a list of Wellness Opportunities offered to Skilled Nursing residents at Asbury Solomons.
The schedule of Wellness Opportunities for residents of Asbury Solomons' Skilled Nursing Care.