Assisted Living at Asbury Solomons
Assisted living at Asbury Solomons is there to lend a helping hand when you need it.
The perfect balance of independence and support is what you’ll find in Assisted Living at Asbury Solomons. Our caring staff is there to lend a helping hand when you need it. When you return from enjoying one of the community’s entertaining programs or a fun-filled day trip, you’ll feel right at home in your well-appointed suite. Each assisted living suite includes a generous living room, comfortable bedroom and private bath, that you furnish to reflect your personal style.
You’ll receive an exceptional array of services that include:
- All meals and snacks as well as the services of a registered dietician
- Wellness Center featuring an indoor pool and spa, fully equipped fitness center, massage therapy, aquatic classes and activities, and a variety of fitness classes
- Medication administration
- Personal laundry, including linens
- Assistance with grooming, dressing and bathing
- Nurse Manager, licensed Social Worker, Geriatric Nursing Assistants (GNAs) and specially certified aides on-site 24 hours a day
- A choice of daily programs and activities for social, intellectual and spiritual enrichment
- 24-hour security
- Comprehensive care management
- Social work services
- Pastoral care program
- Local phone, basic cable and utilities
- Sensory Garden
Potential residents, family members or caregivers should contact Kelli James at 410-394-3457, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Click here to view the Asbury Solomons Island Assisted Living Floor Plan.
Download the PDF.
Download Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Care Wellness Opportunities, here.
The schedule of Wellness Opportunities for residents of Asbury Solomons' Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Care.