Skilled Nursing Care at Asbury Solomons
One of the main reasons people choose Asbury Solomons is the lifetime promise of care.
Apart from the amazing waterfront location, one of the main reasons people choose Asbury Solomons is the lifetime promise of skilled nursing care. Residents can rest easy knowing that no matter what life brings, they can have access to a full continuum of care in a trusted setting. At the Health Care Center, you or your loved one will have access right on campus to 24-hour skilled nursing care, rehabilitative, recuperative, and therapeutic services – all provided in a caring and supportive environment.
Health Care Center Features
- Enjoy comfortable living in private and semi-private suites.
- The skilled staff is on site 24 hours a day, and it includes licensed nurses, certified nursing assistants, licensed social workers, therapeutic recreation specialists, and restorative aides.
- All meals and snacks are covered, as well as the services of a registered dietician.
- Residents love the restaurant-style dining room.
- Transportation is covered.
- Housekeeping is provided, like personal laundry, including linens.
- A local phone is provided, as well as basic cable and utilities.
- Residents have their choice of daily programs and activities for social, intellectual, and spiritual enrichment. This includes the specialized services of a recreation therapist.
- Residents get access to all Asbury Solomons’ amenities.
- The Sensory Garden
- Of course, safety comes first! The Health Care Center offers 24-hour security.
Skilled nursing care and other services offered include:
- the administration and management of medication
- mobility assistance with grooming, dressing, bathing, dining, using the restroom and getting around
- incontinence care
- interdisciplinary care planning and comprehensive care management
- social work services
- pastoral care
- physical, occupational, and speech rehabilitation therapies and restorative care
- wound care
- respite care is sometimes available
Potential residents, family members, or caregivers should contact the Admissions office at 410-394-3457. Our skilled nursing care in Calvert County provides top-notch elder care services, and that includes senior rehabilitation. Put our skilled nursing services to the test.